Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Gathering Green Storm


The 750 point list that follows is my first attempt at a mixed O&G army. Previously I've played with the Battle for Skull Pass Night Goblin list with the addition of a Spear Chukka. I had some success with the box stock list but am ready to move on to GREENER pastures! I'll be posting the list here for the purpose of taking stock of what need's to be painted built etc... There will be no point values or stat's of any sort. I'll be avoiding too much talk of tactics as I'm still very new. You don't want my insight or advice there..trust me! I'd also like to avoid tipping off my Stuntie opponent and friend John. Who now know's the URL to this blog...

Without further ado the list:

Key:
Red-On the Sprue
White-Assembly Underway
Gray-Assembled
Yellow-Painting Underway
Green-Complete

1 Black Orc Big Boss
1 Night Goblin Big Boss
23 Orc Boyz
25 Night Goblins
10 Orc Arrers
10 Spider Riders
1 Spear Chukka + Crew


That's all I've got for tonight. In the coming weeks I hope to have this force presentable!

No comments:

Post a Comment