Thursday, September 23, 2010

Army Progress > On the Painting Table: Black Orc Big Boss

Good morning! I've got my bowl of cereal with bananas and I'm dreaming of that large coffee I'll inhale on my way to work. For now updating my blog will have to suffice over caffeine.

Currently I'm working on applying a boss worthy paint job to my Black Orc Big Boss on Boar. I had to do a bit of chopping and did my best with some green stuff to suggest this model is an actual Black Orc and not a standard ol' grot boss.

Here's what I came up with:




The biggest changes I made were the Black Orc arm's, shield, basha, an Orcy looking bit on the shoulder pad and a fur cloak on his back to hide the lack of metal armor. For this model I decided to prime white. I like to black wash a white model just to make it a bit easeier to see details while painting. Makes for good photo's of conversions and such as well.

That's all I have for today. I already started slapping some paint on last night and hope to continue tonight. I should have a photo or two more tomorrow morning.

If you enjoy Blood and Sprue please be sure to follow or subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment